Say GOODBYE to
cost, cables and confusion
Welcome to the fastest, easiest, and best way
to get video into your shows.
Deliver Any SOURCE to Your Network INSTANTLY. WIRELESS.
Simply connect your camera or other video output to NewTek
Connect Spark, and have them instantly available as sources for other
NDI compatible systems and software on your network.
IT’S THAT EASY.
GET ANY SOURCE INTO ANY SETUP
Portable and WiFi-enabled, the NewTek Connect Spark IP video converter
is the perfect way to get your HDMI or SDI video into any setup.
Add Spark to Gaming
Connect Spark works with millions of NDI compatible applications, devices and systems like CombiTech VidBlaster, Livestream Studio, OBS, Splitmedia Labs Xsplit, Streamstar®, StudioCoast vMix, Telestream Gameshow, Telestream Wirecast and NewTek TriCaster®.
Add Spark to Your Company Communications
Easily connect your camera, laptop or your webcam to Connect Spark and deliver live video to your meetings, training, conferences and more through Google Hangouts, GoToMeeting™, Skype™, Skype for Business, WebEx, Zoom, and others.
Add Spark Everywhere: Government, Education, Sports & More
Whenever, wherever you need to get a video signal from here to there, Connect Spark is the fastest, easiest way to get it done. Just connect your device and like magic it appears on your network and is accessible to show and share.
About NewTek NDI®
- NDI is in use on millions of systems and allows multiple video systems to identify and communicate with one another over IP, and to encode, transmit and receive many streams of high quality, low latency, frame-accurate video and audio in real time. This benefits any network-connected video device, including video mixers, graphics systems, capture cards, and many other production devices. This makes it possible to exponentially increase the number of sources available for live production switching, without directly attaching to devices, changing locations, or investing in expensive, high-bandwidth networks that simply replace SDI-based workflows.
NewTek Connect Spark - Tech Specs
- NDI output over IP via Ethernet or WiFi
- 3G-SDI or HDMI video input and loop out with embedded audio
- Native support for HD resolutions up to 1080p 60
- Records directly to SD or USB cards
- Support for tally via NDI
- Remote configuration & monitoring via Web-based interface
- Dimensions: 5.0 x 3.5 x 1.125 in (127 x 89 x 28 mm)
- Weight: 7.76 oz (220g)