Titler Live 5Experience our most powerful graphics solution for professional broadcasters. Deliver unlimited layers of dynamic live broadcast graphics - per channel - on up to 16 channels.
Elevate Your Broadcasts with Dynamic Graphics.
The Titler Live 5 family of products delivers affordable, broadcast-quality graphics and video overlays for television stations, sporting events, businesses, classrooms, event production studios, religious gatherings, town halls, virtual meetings and more. Transform your live productions with Titler Live 5 - Specialize with Present and Sport, or do it all with Broadcast.
Connects directly with the Elgato Stream Deck and displays your title graphics directly on the keys, for fast visual graphics control.
Streamline Your Workflows.
Titler Live 5 introduces new workflows to help you get started quickly and easily make changes on the fly - empowering you to design, set up, and playout your graphics in one complete broadcast solution.
Three great ways to communicate.
We offer three specialized editions of Titler Live 5 to captivate and grow your audience. Cut through that noise with beautiful visual impact. Elevate your production with data to graphics integration, real-time social media engagement, live videos, media files, customizable designs and so much more.
Titler Live 5 Present.
- Create and conduct presentations with ease. Enhance your live meetings with built-in data integrations and graphic designs.
- Real-time graphics driven by Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets and Slides, live social media engagement, RSS feeds, and more.
- Presentation controls for picture-in-picture, screen capture, virtual webcam, and more.
- 150+ professional graphics ready for all your broadcast needs.
Titler Live 5 Sport.
- Easily connect graphics to unique built-in scoreboard data controllers integrated with a variety of third-party scoring systems:
- Scoreboard data integration from Daktronics, Stat Crew, or Sportzcast plus 3D animated graphics.
- Real-time graphics driven by Google Sheets, Microsoft Excel spreadsheets controllers, CSV files, and clocks.
- Comprehensive library of game-ready graphics from scoreboards to game statistics and more.
Titler Live 5 Broadcast.
- Leverage the power and versatility of our most popular on-air graphics and titling solution.
- Unlimited simultaneous graphics on up to 16 channels with support for 4K NDI/SDI key fill, downstream keying from hardware switchers, PTZ cameras, and more.
- 300+ vivid graphics, advance playout workflows, and additional data integration controls to empower every broadcast scenario.
Experience Powerful Graphics
Real-time playout Live animated updates per layer Automated sequencing & looping Spreadsheet and crawl autoplay mode NEW Hotkey functionality NEW
Data search & select tool NEW TriCaster® macro control Remote operation over NDI Network tally support
16 channels Unlimited graphics per channel Unlimited graphics per playlist 4K-NDI® 4K-SDI key/fill (Blackmagic® and AJA®)
PNG sequence support NEW HDMI OBS Watch Folder
API support NEW Excel® spreadsheets NEW Spreadsheet table support NEW Stat Crew® statistics - football, soccer, volleyball, basketball and hockey NEW Stat Crew® scoreboards Daktronics® scoreboards
Sportzcast scoreboards Facebook Live comments Facebook Live comment polling Facebook Live reaction polling Twitter tweets YouTube Live chats
Stream Labels Streamlabs Tiltify Twitch Clocks
Text files RSS feeds CSV spreadsheets
3D animated graphics Animations, effects & transitions Native 4K resolution Adobe® After Effects® import Adobe® Photoshop® import
Title Designer interface Sports & scoreboard packages NEW Social media & polling packages NEW Tables NEW
Lower thirds NEW Crawls NEW Main titles Motion bugs
Compatibility & Requirements
Any switcher with NDI inputs Any keying switcher with HDMI inputs Any switcher with SDI key/fill inputs (Blackmagic Design and AJA cards)
Software & Hardware
Software Mac OS X v 10.10 or later Microsoft® Windows® 10 or later Hardware 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended) 8 GB RAM (16 GB RAM or greater recommended) 1.82 GB drive space for installation
GPU 2019 or later 2GB VRAM (4GB+ recommended)