Enter the Next Generation
TriCaster 8000 is a complete live production and media publishing solution built to keep pace with the rapidly changing landscape of video production and to unleash the potential of your media strategy with unprecedented versatility.
It starts with a 24-channel switcher, amplified by 8 fully re-entrant M/E rows. It extends to external router support for large-scale multi-camera production in native, full-resolution HD, 8 channels of ISO recording in up to 1080p, and live output to up to 14 different display destinations. It boosts your content strategy with integrated social media sharing to publish to your host of social networks – live – keeping your brand consistent and your audience engaged. And with the powerful integrated effects system, it creates a custom-branded visual production.
- 24-channel switcher
- 8 simultaneous HD/SD inputs
- 8 Virtual Inputs which function as an advanced mix/effects bus with positioning and overlay capabilities
- 6 digital Media Players for video playback, titles, stills, music and sound
- 8 re-entrant M/Es with independent 3D positioning, scaling, cropping, keying, transitions and Proc Amp controls
- Macros, record operation sequences and attach to keyboard shortcuts, control surface actions or on-screen hotspots
- Integrated TransWarp effects engine
- Up to 8 freely configurable, interactive hotspots per input
- Integrated application for content upload to YouTube™, Facebook, Twitter™, Flickr®, FTP or network servers
- HD live streaming via Gigabit connection, with presets in up to 720p, supporting most common streaming profiles and custom multi-bitrate streaming profiles, configured via browser based plug-ins, Adobe® Flash® to Flash media server connections or Microsoft® Windows Media® Push/Pull
- Proprietary NewTek IsoCorder™ Technology – Multi-track recording technology to record up to eight channels of video, simultaneously from any input or output,
- ~ 50 hours 1080i or ~ 300 hours 480i
- Supported Recording Formats: QuickTime®, H.264®, AVI and MPEG-2.
- Four removable drive bays