Enter the Next Generation
Second and third screen experiences are no longer considered extras they are expected. Media networks that create multi-channel and multi-branded content, for viewing on TV or computers, sharing on mobile devices, open up huge opportunities to monetize more streams of programming.
TriCaster 8000 is the first content publishing hub for all media coming into a live program, all creativity and branding that happens on screen, all variations of the branded program output, multi-channel delivery with simultaneous streaming and social media publishing, and all the integration points in between, for broadcasters, brands, content owners and media publishers to flow smoothly with their infrastructure and create, publish, and repurpose that media.
TriCaster 8000 is the solution that delivers NewTek most extensive integration with broadcast operations, with remote control of a redundant system, router support for large-scale enterprise production, 24-channel switcher, professional audio mixing, and up to 14 output destinations. And, with the powerful integrated effects system you will have your audience hooked on every screen.
- 8-M/E, router-extensible 24-channel video switching audio mixer, titles, warping transitions, buffers, DSK and DVE effects
- Mirroring with remote control of redundant system
- Virtually limitless scalability—up or down—in production breadth, crew size, and peripherals
- Awe-inspiring 3D visual effects, holographic virtual sets, graphics and transitions to fit any brand
- Live, multi-platform social media publishing to engage fans and followers instantly
- Extensive automation and breakout control of commands and complex sequences
- Custom, interactive elements and effects sequences triggered by talent
- Built-in live streaming at the touch of a button
- Access to all sources and functions with an included hardware control surface
- Broadcast, stream, publish, project and record—all at the same time