Multi-Layers Graphics generator with Social Media broadcasting engine for Professional television production
LiveCG Broadcast is a stand-alone 1RU device that gives the ability to display all graphics needed for a high-end professional television production, including fixed and animated titles and logos, crawled or rolled tickers, clocks, countdown, dynamic datas and bitmap sequences. In addition, by using Social Hub software module, LiveCG Broadcast can be connected to social networks account such as Facebook®, Twitter®, Flickr®, or WhatsApp® to broadcast in real time messages as well as SMS.
- Each graphic page can now be directly launched from the “Main” menu. It is not limited to the first 15 pages created anymore.
- A new dynamic object called "Table", can now be added into pages. Like a "Ticker", it can be linked to an excel spreadsheet and it also allows to select which cell or group of cells the user wants to display into this object. This action eases positioning pictures/logos and data into the page.
- “Text” object includes a new tool allowing to link a list of pre-entered texts to the object. Changing the text while live becomes easy, by just selecting the new text with the mouse.
- LiveCG Broadcast now supports swf files with dynamic texts capabilities. A new tool in the Composer Page gives the ability to open the list of texts linked to the swf animation and select the desired content while live.
Two models in the range :
LiveCG Broadcast IP for TriCaster and 3Play :
It adds the most convenient and affordable graphic solution to the production tools set. Directly connected to TriCaster or 3Play through the network, LiveCG Broadcast IP avoids using external video inputs for fill and key. Full animated graphics with transparency are delivered in real time to a single NET channel of TriCaster.
LiveCG Broadcast SDI for any video switchers :
It provides SDI in and out as well as Key out and genlock in to be integrated with any professional video switchers. LiveCG Broadcast offers both internal and external key modes to overlay graphics in real time over a video source or provides Fill and Key to the external keyer. LiveCG Broadcast SDI also supports iVGA connection to TriCaster and 3Play.
Perfect for Music or News channels :
LiveCG Broadcast can handle multiple dynamic sources to display automatically several informations at a time : share the screen to display music titles, author, people info, stock exchange rates, breaking news … from RSS feeds, text files or Excel spreadsheet.
Ideal for sports programs :
Designed for live operation, LiveCG Broadcast is used to display teams and players presentations, results and live score, clocks and counters. Animated logos can be mixed with dynamic figures to create high quality contents. List of players can be automatically integrated into graphic pages to be displayed live from a single clic.
Live from the social networks :
Social Hub module collects in real time all messages from the audience of the event allowing an operator to read and select the messages that can be sent to the LiveCG Broadcasrt page for immediate display. It supports connection to Facebook®, Twitter®, FlickR®, or WhatsApp®. Social Hub is delivered with a GSM modem to receive also SMS.
Ease of use :
LiveCG Broadcast graphic user interface is shared into 4 tabs, one to create the graphics (Editor Mode), another one to operate a live session by allocating pages to interactive buttons to go on air, a third one to schedule displaying pages based on date and time and a last one to create playlists of graphics for ongoing display of graphics with loop mode. The page editor is available for free as a stand-alone tool that can be run on any PC allowing to prepare graphics from several workstations.
Smart and versatile link to Excel spreadsheets :
Excel files spreadsheets can also be used to create amazing interactive display of pictures, logos and figures, based on customized formulas and automatic rules for election results, sports scores, television games…
LiveCG Broadcast Features:
- Static and animated graphics and logos
- Dynamic text, clock, date, crawl, roll, ticker…
- TGA, BMP, PNG, TIF, JPG, GIF sequences and FLASH (.swf) animations
- 32 bit images processing with alpha and transparencies
- Effects: shadow, blur, motion blur, smooth edge
- Smooth Transition: fade, move, zoom
- Page composer with multiple layers
- Free downloadable Page Composer for multi-users production
- GPI on TCP/IP (Optional RS-232 interface required)
- Optional remote panel available